Fundamentals Structured Foam Lined Bra
The Fundamentals Structured Foam Lined Bra is our most supportive bra including our custom fit underwire replacement; the Curvearis. It’s meant to be comfortable during the day and can be worn underneath every type of garment. The foam lined cups shape your breasts and cover up when it’s cold. The Curvearis is integrated in the garment and covered with soft fabric to ease your skin.
Our model Jamie is wearing her bra with a double lined waistband of nude fabric in the back, to give the impression of transparency, but remain optimal support and comfort.
All our structured bras are custom made to fit your body. Request an appointment for a 3D scan fitting by pressing the button below if you want your personal Fundamentals Structured Foam Lined Bra:
All our Structured Bras are custom fit and made to order by hand in our Rotterdam (NL) based studio. Come in for a fitting to let your 3D body scan taken so we can make you a personal bra including your own custom fit, 3D printed breast support. For more information about our process, please visit the Process or FAQ page.
Features of this garment:
- Including the Curvearis, our custom fit, 3D printed breast support
- Available in black or apricot
- Specially developed to support women with both smaller and larger breasts
- 3 piece cups with different amounts of transparency, finished with top stitching
- Round, supportive cut
- Double lining in back band possible, several nude tones available to match your skin
- Adjustable straps and closure to ensure your bra lasts a long time
- Check our fit guide to find out more about the production process of our Structured bras.
- Price indication from: €690. By requesting an appointment you first pay a €95 deposit before we can plan your 3D fitting.
Our model Jamie is wearing garments custom made for her. Press the button below if you want your own custom fit Structured Soft Bra including the Curvearis underwire replacement: