Water Drift Structured Bra
“Sea levels are rising and if climate change continues, Amsterdam will be completely engulfed by the year 2300.”
This colourful embroidered Structured Bra is inspired by the ‘Dutch Drift’ against water. The Dutch are experts in water management and monitor water levels in every river, canal or lake. Our drift against rising sea levels has been a fight to control the waters around us for centuries. The colourful embroidery in this garment is derived from a graph of water levels in the Boezemgemalen (water pump stations) during heavy rain in 2017. The Boezemgemalen pump water out of the lowest areas of the Netherlands. The Water Drift Collection depicts dry feet should not be taken for granted in The Netherlands, as soon the rising sea levels will be uncontrollable.
Every pattern piece in the Water Drift Collection is carefully embroidered separately and aligned on tulle so the graph is not disturbed. The embroidery strengthens the tulle for extra support envisioning our philosophy of balancing aesthetics and comfort. All Structured Bras contain our custom fit breast support based on your personal 3D body scan; the Curvearis.
Request an appointment for a 3D scan fitting by pressing the button below if you want your personal Water Drift Structured Bra:
Every Water Drift Structured bra is custom fit. Come in for a fitting to let your 3D body scan taken so we can create your personal bra including your own custom fit, 3D printed breast support: the Curvearis. All our items are madeby hand in our Rotterdam (NL) based studio. For more information about our process, please visit the Process or FAQ page.
Features of this garment:
- • Including the Curvearis, our custom fit, 3D printed breast support
- • Visualizing the ‘Dutch Drift’ against water
- • Based on water levels of the ‘Boezemgemalen’ (water pump stations)
- • Every pattern piece is embroidered separately and carefully aligned on tulle
- • 2 piece cup with embroidery that strengthens the tulle.
- • Adjustable straps and closure to ensure your bra lasts a long time
- • Check the Custom Fit page to find out more about the production process of our Structured bras
- • Price €745. By requesting an appointment you first pay a €95 deposit before we can plan your 3D fitting
Press the button below if you want your own custom fit Water Drift Structured Bra including the Curvearis breast support: